A person is guilty of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the second degree when he knowingly and unlawfully sells:
1. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing a narcotic drug and the preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of one-half ounce or more; or
2. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing methamphetamine, its salts, isomers or salts of isomers and the preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of one-half ounce or more; or
3. a stimulant and the stimulant weighs five grams or more; or
4. lysergic acid diethylamide and the lysergic acid diethylamide weighs five milligrams or more; or
5. a hallucinogen and the hallucinogen weighs one hundred twenty-five milligrams or more; or
6. a hallucinogenic substance and the hallucinogenic substance weighs five grams or more; or
7. methadone and the methadone weighs three hundred sixty milligrams or more.
Client’s breath test was a 0.19 BAC
Client alleged to have nearly collided with police cruiser
Arrest at DWI checkpoint stop
Assault case alleging substantial injuries
Client’s cellphone searched at border related to cocaine smuggling charges
Prisoner civil rights case following sexual assault by a prison guard
Federal murder charges related to racketeering conspiracy
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.