A person is guilty of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the second degree when he or she knowingly and unlawfully possesses:
1. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing a narcotic drug and said preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of four ounces or more; or
2. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing methamphetamine, its salts, isomers or salts of isomers and said preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of two ounces or more; or
3. a stimulant and said stimulant weighs ten grams or more; or
4. lysergic acid diethylamide and said lysergic acid diethylamide weighs twenty-five milligrams or more; or
5. a hallucinogen and said hallucinogen weighs six hundred twenty-five milligrams or more; or
6. a hallucinogenic substance and said hallucinogenic substance weighs twenty-five grams or more; or
7. methadone and said methadone weighs two thousand eight hundred eighty milligrams or more.
Client’s breath test was a 0.19 BAC
Client alleged to have nearly collided with police cruiser
Arrest at DWI checkpoint stop
Assault case alleging substantial injuries
Client’s cellphone searched at border related to cocaine smuggling charges
Prisoner civil rights case following sexual assault by a prison guard
Federal murder charges related to racketeering conspiracy
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.